Monday, December 6, 2010

Victoria Beckham in Giambattista Valli: LAX International Airport



Victoria Beckham  arrives at the Los Angeles International Airport.

My fashionista looking absolutely stunning (as always) in this black Giambattista Valli cape. She is dressed all black, but I like this All black look on her. I really like the runaway color, but I think black suits Victoria better or maybe just because I'm just to seeing her in black.

I love everything about this look. From her hair, sunglasses to her shoes. She just can’t do no wrong. For me she is one of the most stylish celebrities. Or I could just say she is the most stylish celebrity. Because she is not only dressed perfectly on some social events, but she is always perfectly dressed on a real life to.


 
Credit: zimbio.com & style.com

1 comment:

  1. How can you claim fashion is your passion when this site is basically a rip off from Red Carpet Fashion Awards.

    If you really loved and were inspired by fashion you would have come up with your own idea.

    ReplyDelete