Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Michelle Williams in Azzaro: Blue Valentine New York Premiere



Michelle Williams attends the New York premiere of "Blue Valentine" hosted by Quintessentially at The Museum of Modern Art on December 7, 2010 in New York City.

Blue Valentine actress looks absolutely beautiful in Azzaro Spring 2011 Rtw dress. This dress is very youthful but I thing suits Michelle and her short youthful haircut very well. That doesn’t men that I like her hair cut, I still think she looked better with longer hair.

I love this dress and I am happy that miss Williams is the one who choice to wear it on the red carpet. In this collection are many beautiful peaces and I hope she will wear some more from this collation.

Amazing look, maybe the shoes are to heavy for that look.



Credit: zimbio.com & elle.com


No comments:

Post a Comment