Monday, December 6, 2010

Jennifer Lopez in Kaufman Franco: Teleton 2010 TV Broadcast in Mexico City





Jennifer Lopez Joins Husband Marc Anthony on Stage at the Teleton 2010 TV Broadcast in Mexico City.

Mother of a two is once again proven what a real diva she is. And I don't mean her attitude. I refer to how stunning she looks on stage with her husband in Kaufman Franco Fall 2010 Rtw.

I always love seeing her because she is always so amazing and full of her natural sex appeal that is so nice to watch. She knows how to dress her curves and droves the intention to all the right spot. It’s nice to see those Latinas (Eva Mendes included) who are proud of their women figure and not follow trend of super skinny celebrities.

I just love that woman, her beauty always amazes me.


Credit: gossipcenter.com & kaufmanfranco.com

No comments:

Post a Comment