Thursday, December 9, 2010

Ladies in Louis Vuitton: Premiere Of Focus Features' "Somewhere"


And here we have home ladies who arrives at Focus Features' "Somewhere" premiere at ArcLight Hollywood on December 7, 2010 in Hollywood, California wearing Louis Vuitton Spring 2011 Rtw collection from head to toe.



At first we have American model Angela Lindvall who is looking quite nice (from neck down) in this black and red dress, love the sequin belt. But I’m disappointed about her hair style and her makeup. It ruins the look. Better hair style and better make up and this could be completely different look. And some attitude, please.



Transformer actress Isabel Lucas really beautiful dress. Well it was on the runaway. Here it loses its appeal. Something is missing and not just better hair style and better makeup. It' missing some modjo. I don't fill this dress on her. Shame for the beautiful dress and for the beautiful girl who doesn't put enough effort to pull this look of. And please I you wear sandals or pip toes wear some nail polish; it's not looking good if you don't. I notice some of the red carpet attendee without manicured toe nail and really bothered me, so I have to say it.



My lovely Erin Wasson she is not looking that bad. But, (here's the but) when I look at her I reminds me of a clown costume. On the model not so much. I'm disappointed about the makeup and the hair. And I would never understand what is up with this dark hair till the half of the hair length and other half is in light color. It looks like hair hasn’t been colored for months. I hope this trend won’t last long.  


I don't quite understand those girls. It's not enough to just wear some beautiful designer dress. All of them should look up to runaway make up; same dark red lips better hair style and it could look completely different. And where is the attitude. You must fell the dress and fill comfortable in it, it must show. And this collection need strong attitude, otherwise it looks quite like what we can see on these three ladies. I hope that we would see some pieces from this collection on the red carpet and that person who is going to wear it would do the justice. Because I think that it is beautiful collection, full of colors, it just has to be worn with some attitude.


In some of the previous posts, I post a look from the same event and the same collection, just a different girl. And that look I love. It’s the right way to wear the dress. You must own the dress, not dress own you.




Credit: zimbio.com & elle.com & style.com


No comments:

Post a Comment