Sunday, December 5, 2010

Nicki Minaj in Versace: VH1 Divas Salute The Troops



Singer Nicki Minaj performs onstage during "VH1 Divas Salute the Troops" presented by the USO at the MCAS Miramar on December 3, 2010 in Miramar, California.

The singer/reper wore Versace PreFall 2010 dress while performing and I must say this is wrong, this is so wrong (not her performing for the troops) what she has done to that pore beautiful dress.

The whole look is a mess. This wig, the necklace, the tights the shoes. Nicki wear some crazy wigs. But this one is just weird; it reminds me of Toffsy from I watched when I was a child. From the color of her tights in shoos my eyes hurt.

If I have an honor to wear Versace dress, I treat her with a respect. Nicki should go to the Versace court of low; because she didn't does this dress any of justice.





Credit: zimbio.com & style.com & genspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment