Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Elle Fanning in Valentino Couture: Premiere Of Focus Features' "Somewhere"



Actress Elle Fanning arrives at Focus Features' 'Somewhere' premiere at ArcLight Hollywood on December 7, 2010 in Hollywood, California.

12 years old actress, younger sister of Dakota Fanning is wearing black Valentino Haute Couture with bow in her waist dress. She wears shoes from the same collection.

She is very young so she could chose dress with brighter color. What can I say about her hair style? I really don't like this German Heidi look. I don't know who first started that trend, but this person must be punished. When I saw this hair style on Emanuel Ungaro fashion show I was praying not to run out from that ''magical garden'' to the red carpet. And it did. I hope this happened the last time and that they will better protect it, to newer escape from there again.





Credit: zimbio.com & elle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment