Friday, December 3, 2010

Moon Chae Won in Miu Miu: ‘It’s Okay, Daddy’s Girl’ Press Conference




Moon Chae Won attended the press conference of “It’s Okay, Daddy’s Girl”, upcoming SBS drama on November 18, 2010.

I know this is not fresh pictures, but I fell I must post this because she look so fantastic and this Miu Miu dress is just incredible.

Instead of wearing the runaway belt she choose thin black belt. I will prefer the runaway version, but this one doesn’t ruin this beautiful look.

This dress is my favorite dress from Miu Miu Fall 2010 Rtw. I love the color, details, the length and the shape.

It's shame she didn’t wear the runaway shoes, they are more edgier and I will choose them over shoes she is wearing.


Credit: coolspotters.com & elle.com   

No comments:

Post a Comment