Friday, December 3, 2010

Natasha Poly in Chanel Haute Couture: 2011 Pirelli Calendar Cocktail Reception



Supermodel Natasha Poly attends the launch of the 2011 Pirelli Calendar on November 30, 2010 in Moscow, Russia.

My beautiful Natasha Poly with new hair wearing Chanel Haute Couture 2009. I love that she is wearing piece from previous collection.

I always love when I see some 'old' pieces on the red carpet. Because there is a lot of beautiful clothes that have never been worn and they should be, they deserved it, and then come new collections and celebrities compete who would worn something from new collection first and the 'old' peaces sink into oblivion. Such a shame. 

I don' like her clutch and I'm not shore about the booties. I like that she's not wearing thighs, especially the runaway ones, because the dress is enough itself without lace thighs.

I'm still not just to her new hair color. I think she look better blonde. She still looks gorgeous. I guess I just have to get just to her as a brunette. She is always smiling that’s one more thing I love about her.




Credit: thefashionspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment