Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Elsa Zylberstein in Christian Dior: James Caan Tribute - 10th Marrakech Film Festival



Actress Elsa Zylberstein attends the tribute to James Caan during the 10th Marrakech Film Festival on December 5, 2010 in Marrakech, Morocco.

Elsa Zylberstein did it again. She rocked another red carpet at Marrakech Film Festival with another Christian Dior gown. This time she wears green dress from Dior Fall 2010 Rtw collection.

She is wearing golden shoes and golden clutch and beautiful ring on her right finger. Her hair looks almost completely the same as the night before. It is really elegant hairstyle and I like it.

I'm not really fan of her shoes but otherwise se looks stunning.

I first saw this dress in Marie Claire US October 2010 editorial worn by lovely Barbara di Creddo and I like it than already. I’m glad this dress makes it to the red carpet.


Credit: zimbio.com & elle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment