Monday, December 6, 2010

Michelle Williams in Erdem: Jane Rosenthal and Robert DeNiro Host Special Screening of "Blue Valentine"



Actress Michelle Williams and actor Ryan Gosling attend Jane Rosenthal and Robert DeNiro Host Special Screening of "Blue Valentine" at Tribeca Grill Loft on December 5, 2010 in New York City.

Lovely Michelle Williams wearing beautifully spring dress from Erdem Spring 2011 Rtw collection. Unfortunately we can't see the whole look, because I can't find picture with her whole figure and where she would be alone in the picture.

From what we can see from that picture is one thing that I really don't like and that is her hair. She has a beautifully face and she can pull of short hair cut, but this styling just doesn't work for me. I don't know maybe is just me, because I really prefer long hair.



Credit: zimbio.com & elle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment