Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sex and the City 3 ???





Is there going to be Sex and the City 3 movie???

Kristin Davis told Metro magazine the ladies are on board to do a third flick if the script is right. She says:
 "We all want to do it. I guess it's just figuring out whether we can move the characters forward any more. "


And back in May Kim Cattrall told MTV:

 "I don't know if there will be a third," she said. "I hope there will be. I think there's more stories to be told."


What do you think is there going to be Sex and the City 3? Will you be excited to see the third movie coming out? I don't know about the story, but I will definitely love to see more amazing shoes, clothes and stylings.


Here is the song that allways remindes me of the movie.





Credit: mtv.com & zimbio.com & thefashionspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment